Thursday, November 1, 2012

First Halloween

Vera was a little cow for her first Halloween.  It was the only cute, non princess/fairy/uncomfortable costume I could find in her size.  She was not a fan of me getting her dressed, but she tolerated it once it was on, as it super snuggly, and so adorable I might add.  I toyed with the idea of putting Griffin in a farmer costume, but couldn't convince him that being a farmer was cool... plus, I'd found a funny blue monster costume that he was really into wearing...

In classic newborn fashion, Little Vera Cow slept through all of the fun parts of Halloween.  She was passed out through Griffin's entire school party, woke up for a quick feed when we got home, and then fell back asleep in the Bjorn for another 2 hours while we went trick-or-treating with the neighborhood kids.  



No comments:

Post a Comment